Saturday, June 5, 2010

♥him

I keep thinking of how much I love talking to you,
How good you look when you smile.
How much I love your laugh.
I daydream about you off and on,
replaying pieces of our conversation,
laughing at funny things
that you said or did.
I've memorized your face
and the way that you look at me.
I catch myself smiling again at what I imagine..
I wonder what will happen the next time we are together,
and even though neither of us know what the future holds.
I know one thing for sure,
   

You make me smile
You complete my life
You give me strength
You're my everything :)
The love that you give are so true baby.
When I miss you,
sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you,
not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if Im with you.
It makes me forget the distance
Our love might be strange,
But it is still perfect
:')
      YOU ARE THE BEST THING 
    THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME 
AND 
                                 I LOVE YOU

No comments: