Thursday, September 23, 2010

J word,

This is the definition of jealousy ;

Jealousy is an emotion and typically refers to the negative thoughts and feelings ofinsecurity (GELISAH),fear and anxiety over a loss of something that the person values,such as a relationship,friendship or love.Jealousy often consists of a combination of emotions such as anger,sadness and disgust.It involves:

Fear of loss
Takut akan kehilangan

Suspicion or anger about betrayal
Kecurigaan atau kemarahan tentang pengkhianatan

Low self-esteem and sadness over loss
Keyakinan diri yang rendah dan kesedihan akn kehilangan

Uncertainty and loneliness
Keraguan dan keseorangan

Fear of losing an important person to an attractive other
Takut akan kehilangan orang yang penting apabila tertarik dengan orang lain

Distrust
Mencurigai

Is this all about? Yes.I also feel the same thing before.But you won't love me more if you keep on distrust me.Let me tell you,once I told you that I LOVE YOU,trust me.I won't let you go,untill you let me go.

No comments: